The officers held a meeting on Monday, December 19. Several topics were discussed.
1. The tentative 2023 schedule of matches is below.
2. The Quigley rifle matches will be on Saturdays May 6 and October 7. An additional rifle class, BAM, will be added. Bolt Action Military is an unmodified bolt action rifle issued by any nation’s military before 1940 (no sniper rifles). Ammo must be unjacketed lead projectile, may have gas check, running <1400fps. Sights are iron only used by the military of origin. Examples: Lee-Enfield, Springfield 1903, Schmidt-Rubin, Mauser, Enfield 1917, Carcano, Arisaka, Mosin-Nagant…
3. A clinic for new cowboy shooters is planned, but not yet scheduled.
4. The annual cowboy banquet will be held early in March (4th or 11th). Since Ozark House is closing, a new venue must be found.
5. A cowboy shotgun clays match combining some skeet and some trap (25 rounds) is in the planning stage. Date to be announced.
6. 2023 club dues are payable now. $20 per person, $25 for a family/couple. It’s most convenient to pay at the next match you attend.
and Happy New Year
from the Peacemaker officers.
ps: I forgot to include in the Saturday match results that Arizona R. Tillery won the 50/50 and donated his winnings back to the club.
You must be logged in to post a comment.